Tuesday, February 2, 2010


A HECTIC WEEK INDEED

Quite a number of things happened in this last few days.
Lets start,shall we?

SUNDAY

I went to Queensbay with my best friend.she bought me a penguin(left)eraser.it has this kinda smell where you can describe as..as..i dont know,but its like chocolate candy kinda smell.i guess.but its cute,so the smell does not really matter,by the way.She bought stickers for her BPC book to differentiate the front and back cover.and i have to admit,they were cute and managed to make her BPC more lively,unlike mine.
OK!OK!they were really cute!
>.<
Then,we went for a drink at Starbucks.I dunno whether this is a good thing,but my name just got changed.
From Syafiq....to Syafia....
.....
Lets see...Areena calls me Syafiqah with no sense of doubt.SHE thinks its cute.
Then,this thing happens..
Look,its the cashier's fault okay..i mean,Syafia?that sounds like a hooker's name
ummmm...wait...
then,one of my friend on Facebook decided that it would be cuter if I am called Syasya.
.................
yeah....

Moving on to Monday,folks!!

MONDAY

Jeng jeng jeng

FROGGIES!

Isnt it cool??we're going to inject some kind of....thing....(look,i forgot the name of whatever it is we're supposed to administer into the frog,ok??)...into the frog.
Cool...
see,the reason i thought it was cool is because i thought we're gonna inject it while the frog is still alive.i lost my lab manual,so its unlikely for me to have thought that we're gonna skin the frog in order to inject that crack.logic,right?
then,i found out about the real,supposedly condition of the frog that we are about to experiment on.

oh....................

But it was fun,although not as fun as the mice experiment.However,the lab session ended early,due to blam!of electwicity.wippeeee!!
oh yeah,forgot to tell you,there was supposed to be a pharmaco quiz this morning,but it was cancelled

(.")/
<()
/\
I didnt study,see?my bad...

TUESDAY

What's the deal with cancelling the inbound presentation?aish...

oh yeah..and the leg pain..hmmm...deal with that later

thats it for now,i'll continue some other time.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?