Sunday, February 21, 2010

u are my best friend,even though things like this happen

if u are reading this,u should know that im writing about you,and to you.

unlike you,i never blocked you from my life

but you certainly chose it to be that way

you think im doing this just to make myself more happy?more content?

im hurt

deeply hurt

u said i never trusted you as much as i trusted my other friends

remember,the message you sent to my inbox?

truth is,i trust you the most

you were always on top of the list

i wanted to be with you

and i never had any intention of pushing you away

never

never

i dont care how much u nag

or disapprove of my interests

things arent the same anymore

i tried to improve myself for you

but clearly,you are rejecting it

friends dont give up on each other

they trust each other

u said u trust me a lot

and i mean the whole world to u

but yet

u wont accept it if i say that im trying my best to be better

u wont accept it if i say i have tried being in your shoes

u wanna know something?

u are the FIRST malay girl i considered to be my best friend

ok,scratch that

the first MALAY

no one is perfect

but everyone can be better

u just dont trust me when i said im trying

and then,you gave up,just like that

where's that promise?

"i wont give up on you"

"i dont push people away"

i know that when i make a promise,i'll keep it

dont make promises if you're gonna turn against your own words just because you gave up

you always tell me not to give up

but you gave up yourself

there's no point being friends,if this is how u define the word "friends"

i dont know whether i made the worst mistake in my life,or the most important decision,by sending u that final sms

but just know that

i will regret this

and i am sad,and will always be

goodbye,my best friend

my special friend

the feelings i have for you shall never fade,unlike yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?