Sunday, February 14, 2010

meh.....

There is a significant difference between what we should do and what we should plan to do.

Case in point: during the sem break last year,I went to KL and met one of my best buddies,Mahesa Sankara.after loafing around,we sat near a big ass drain and just chatted.Then,he took out a cigarette and began to smoke.

Me: Dude,i thought u said u were planning to quit smokin back in matrics?
Mahesa: yeah,and im still planning
Me: Oh,so when would you decide to quit?
Mahesa: 2011.

nice.....

See,i dont really get along well with people who smoke,but mahesa is a different story.

Back in matrics,

Mahesa: Do you know why I smoke?
Me: No.why?
Mahesa: Because I'm a coward.All smokers are coward

Yay..

He's a year older than I am.I dont really know how I met hm,but we became brothers then,and now.

Anyway,the doctor said I should be resting and not do any vigorous activities.man...that sucks.

I remember a time where I used to love parkour.For those of you who do not know what parkour is,im not gonna explain here.go check out wikipedia or youtube or something.

There are two problems regarding my interest in parkour here.first,there are not many tall buildings here in Penang.KL might be a good place for parkour,what with all the obstacles and whatnot.Secondly,there are people here who are discouraging me from undertaking parkour activities.They said that im not good in this,not good in that.back then i believe everything people said about me,and therefore my dreams and interests in parkour wither away.

I dont get it,why are people saying that I dont have the talents for this and the abilities for that when in reality,all i wanna do is to just do it?Nowadays,I dont think I give a fuck anymore on this matter.For example,yeah,i know I dont have a nice,sweet voice to sing.but i love to rap and perform on stage.Thats a good thing for me,actually.To be able to build my self-confidence.and to discover my actual talents.besides,you dont require a nice voice in order to rap.you need skills and stamina.true,i might not have enough stamina.But hey,would i stop rapping just because of that?

Hell no.

And another thing.about my studies.people say that my talent lies in studying.They said that once i start studying,I would be able to grasp and fully understand the important points much,much quicker than everybody else.Thats why i always score well in exam.They said that to prove this,just have a look at my matrics and sem 1 usm CGPA.

THATS my talent?maaaannn...thats so boring.being nothing but a smart alec who scores well in exam is sooooo..boring....but good la.i mean,thats what it takes to be a pharmacist,i think.

Maybe i'll be a rapping pharmacist.and,oh yeah,im gonna form a rap group someday.

Someday..

And i think i need to relearn my sword fighting skills.I wanna have what it takes to be a living weapon.I already have a katana and a pair of nunchuks.maybe i'll be learning wushu someday,and probably get myself a grim reaper scythe.haha,as if..

Eh,what SHOULD i be doing right now?

............Oh,yeah...studying..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?