Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh wow!!!

Oh wow,indeed.this week was a very hectic week,what with all the quizzes,practicals and lab reports.
Ok,lets see....where shall i start?hmmmm...

>.<

Ok,lets begin with SHE assignment.my group was assigned with the task of finding out about "Nasrani di Pulau Pinang".

........what?

First of all,even Im sure what's nasrani.I mean,is it Christian as a whole or is it the Christian mazhab such as Catholic and Methodist?Im guessing the former.man....my knowledge on this is looooooooowww...sigh...and how do i expect to lead the group?well...i've gotta try my best and not let the whole team down.There has got to be teamwork and leadership in one team,or else things will never work out.Transport and locations will not be a problem for my group.

So,i guess that will not be any biggie.

Whats next...

Oh yeah,FAR 153.Our group leader,Chew Siang asked me to find articles based on male-female communication.I guess that will not be any problem for me.just find them and do the Harvard referencing style.oh wow...

DOSAGE FORM LAB

I got zero for the quiz.a big,fat telur ayam.i dont blame anyone else for this.heck,i dont even blame myself.i blame the ayam,for giving me that egg.even the egg cannot be goreng and eaten some more.notty ayam.
oh well,at least the practical session went well for me.i dont really know what to write about the practical here.just look up in the manual if you wanna find out what we were supposed to do.

FRIDAY

there's nothing much going on during the day,considering the fact that we don't have lab in the morning session.However,the AGM held at night was the one I looked forward to.why,you ask?well,no particular reason,actually.just something that could distract my mind from the busy week.Gotta give credit to Shahir,Arief and Faiz though,for being selected as the exco.I knew you guys would win.all you guys have to do now is make sure our votes for you were worth it.and dont worry,all of us will be behind you guys all the way.
After the AGM,we went for dinner to celebrate my roommate's victory.11 of us,and I thoroughly enjoyed it.thanks,guys and girls

SATURDAY

Outing!!9 of us.Izzah,Zul,Afiq,Izzati,Areena,Farahana,Jay,Rafiqah and me.I invited Shahir along but he said he was lazy.mehhh....By the way,we went separately,not together.Zul and Afiq went with Zul's bike while Areena and Farahana went with Farahana's bike.Izzah,Izzati,Jay and Rafiqah went together with bus.I went alone,though.why?....ummm....dunno.i thought i was late for the outing.turns out i was the first one to arrive at QB and no one else was there.Oh well...what to do?I cant withdraw money because Bank Islam was under maintenance.So i went to gobble down some unhealthy food at MCD for starters.When all of them arrived,we went to watch Tooth Fairy.the movie itself was not bad.its a way to release some stress.funny,by the way.
Oh,forgot to mention,you look nice with the selendang and eye liner. X)
Before we went back,we hung out at Coffee Bean.All in all,the day was a blast.it was fun
:)

SUNDAY

I woke up,realising i lost my voice,and i sounded like a bapok.
I changed my profile pic in fb to the penguin pic.the penguin I "bought myself".haha.but it is too cute!!thanks,you ;)
There was a Green Lung Carnival launching event rehearsal today,at noon.
urggghhhh....

Btw,I'll stay in USM until Friday,maybe accompanying you. ;)

Life couldn't be any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?