Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movies, Food, Technology and Rape

Wow..its been like, 20 days since i've written a post on my blog. Currently, I have no idea what to post. If you've been reading my previous entries, I was rambling on and on about politics, race, religion, and stuff like that. Oh well, perhaps i'll write something that is not too serious today.

First up, movies! yay!!!

One thing you dudes and dudettes out there gotta know is, I dont watch Malay films that is not directed by Afdlin Shauki or P.Ramlee. Yes, I said it. I'm a bastard when it comes to Malay films. Here's a scenario of how badly i hate em.

Bully: Later at 5pm, I'm gonna punch you in the face
Me: Uh-oh... (scared, then walks away)
Later,
Friend: hey dude, wanna go watch Lagenda Budak Setan later in the evening?
Me: Nope, I'm getting my face punched later. :)

Yes, that's how badly I don't wanna watch them. I'd rather get my face punched than sit through the whole movie.

Enough with the bastardism, aite?

Anyway, I watched two damn nice movies recently. I'm gonna talk a bit about these movies although I'm not a critic. Lets see how unprofessional I am, okay? Roger Ebert, please forgive me poor soul...


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I watched this movie. I won't spoil too much about this movie for those who haven't watched it yet, though. Ok, so lets talk about the positive things in this movie in the most civilised manner possible.

- The fight scenes are beautifully choreographed, it'll make you cry.
- Its funny at times.
- The scenery in China is darn beautiful.
- J.Smith is cute. Yeah, he really is. And he has an 8-pack, ya'll. Damn...

Personally, I'd give this movie 4 out of 5 stars, after watching it TWICE. Yeah, you read that right. This is because:

- There are some unexplained things in this movie. Watch it to understand what I meant.
- Some of the early characters were given too little screen time.

I think that's about it, though. I didn't watch the original Karate Kid, so I can't compare this one to the original, although some said that the original was much better. But hell, some of the audiences in the theatre cheered for J.Smith, so yeah, this movie is excellent, although not perfect. A must watch.


Oh yessssss...oh yes, yes, yes. Toy story 3. Its from Pixar, so what were you expecting? GREAT story. 5 out of 5. Hilarious one, indeed. Go watch it.

Next, I'm gonna talk a bit about food. People say Penang is a heaven for food lovers. Well, maybe. But screw Penang for not having this!


Yes, some of you might be saying "whaaaaaatttttt?? Burger King is not that great.bla bla bla.." Well, I can't blame my taste buds, can I?

One more thing, I think my English is weakening. I mean, I don't really think I can write that well anymore. Last night, I was picturing a situation where a man was taking care of an abandoned baby. I told myself to describe the situation using my own words. Well, I couldn't come up with something good. I'm taking LSP402 next sem, and the only people i know who are in the same group as I am were Desmond and Thanushiri. Maybe there are others, but none that I know of at the moment. Sigh... who am I kidding.. I mean, my English is not that good, but most people seem to think that I have great command in English, especially in Form 5 and matrics. I'm thankful that I got band 5. I just wish that I could TALK in English more now that I'm in USM. I love to play with the words while I'm speaking. English is fun coz the way you manipulate the use of the words will influence what you're saying. Plus, you'll sound like a badass. Teehee~

My friend has a Blackberry, though. I dunno why the hell he's using it. But I'm feeling kinda jealous when I compared it to my cheap-ass phone. See, I'm being ungrateful here, bebeh. Shit.. Anyway, do you know the option in your phone that automatically detects whatever you're trying to text and produces the word before you even finish texting it? Yeah, is there a better term for this? guhhhh.. Anyway, I think my phone is racist. Once when i forgot to switch off that option, I was trying to text 'oh, jeez..' when the phone wrote 'oh, jews..' before I even realised it. And then, I clicked 'send'. Try to guess how that turned out.

Also, I once borrowed a bluetooth headset from my friend. He's rich, so I act poor around him. Anyway, the reason I borrowed it was because I wanna wear it while driving. Because I wanna look important. Or more accurately, I wanna look like a douchebag. When my other friends asked me a question, I acted like a secret agent and stuff. Yes, the world is full of wonders, my friend. You meet douchebags, and normal people who act like douches.

Rape is weird, though, don't you think? Its an offensive word, most of the time. Try saying it. "rape, rape, rape". But, BUT, if you try putting a 'G' in front of the word 'rape', its just a delicious fruit. See, I'm talking crap right now because I have nothing else to do.

See, I read something on the net long ago. Its about a serial rapist in Houston. There's nothing funny about serial rapes, but, BUT, what is not worthy about this particular rapist, is taht all of his victims have been men. This is some man raping men in Houston, that's the most gangsta shit ever. So far, 7 men have reported about them being raped to the cops, which means he must have raped thousands. Its a tough phone call for us men to make. When men get raped, they can just get up after that, walk off and keep it a secret. However, you gotta take that secret to the GRAVE! We couldn't even tell our wives that we got raped. Consider this situation:

Wife: Where have you been?? Its 3am in the morning!
Husband: .....uhh..I was fucking another woman. Go back to sleep.

That's it for today, folks. Sorry for the use of bad words. It is a Sunday, after all. Yes, I can see you being confused on what Sunday's got to do with all these. Some other time,folks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?