Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It Gets Messy

What I write on my blog depends on my mood, actually. For instance, if I have something serious on my mind and I wanna voice it out, my blog post will be based only on that 'something', and not about other irrelevant topics. The same thing goes if something occurred to me, or if I have a story to tell.

However, if I don't really have anything specific to talk about, my blog post will contain several different and random topics which I write just for fun.

But enough with the boring stuffs!

First off, I never post anything in Malay. Not that I hate the language, but because my writing will look awkward. I am more comfortable typing in English. If I start to type in Malay, my subconscious state will take over and I will revert to typing in English without me even realising it. The same thing goes to texting. Some of you who read my blog would have already known that when I text someone, most of the time, it'll be in English. However, when I talk to a person, its a different story. If its a Malay person, I'll speak in Malay. If its non-Malay, I'll speak in English. Perhaps I'm already used to it. There was one time in Matrics, Ravi and I were speaking in Malay all of a sudden. Then, he asked me, "Bro, why the hell are we speaking in Malay?" I guess I'm used to it, I don't know. If I were to speak in front of an audience, I will start speaking in English. I guess I'm wired that way, its weird. In my opinion, I don't write in Malay because then, my choice and usage of words will be pretty much limited. No offense eh?

Ok, so the next thing I'm gonna talk about is the Facebook incident that happened last night, and the night before that, and the night before that, and the night before that, well.. you know the drill. I'm not gonna write the names here, but I will write about what I felt. So there's this one girl in my friends list who broke up with her boy about 3-4 months ago, I don't remember. But first things first. I don't know her, and I don't think she knows who I am. She added me because we have mutual friends. Now that's out of the way, I'll continue the story. So, when she broke up with her guy, she was like, telling the whole world how he cheated on her, how she always loved him, and how she would never be in a relationship again. Hell, she even wrote on Facebook that he should pay back all her money, the money she spent on him. This was then followed with swear words. Now, I have no problems with swear words on Facebook, just as long as its relevant. Ok, ok, some people will disagree with me on this, but that's just me. Anyway, if you wanna swear, please don't do it like this:

"Goddammit I'm hungry. FUCK!"

"My sandwich is ruined, BITCH!"

"FUCK you, Dad!" (yes, there are some people on my wall who used foul words to describe their dads)

Back to the story, then. This girl is also the type of girl whom I call a Facebook David Lynch. This is a prime example of what I meant:

Her post on Facebook: I wanna slash my arms today because of what you did to me

Comments: Person 1: What happened, is everything alright?
Person 2: Are you okay?
Her: Emmm...
Person 1: What happened?
Her: Xda pa pe...

Wow... Full of mystery, innit? If you don't want people asking you what went wrong, and if you don't intend to answer them, then don't write it, okay?

I thought that was it.

Then, it got even more ridiculous.

She uploaded pictures of her, holding a knife. Underneath every picture, there's a caption mentioning something about her getting revenge on her ex, blah blah blah. She also posted a picture of her cutting the back of her hand.

Masochistic, much?

Now, a lot of you might be asking, "Why don't you just hide her posts or something?"

Well, in a sick sort of way, I kinda enjoyed rolling my eyes reading her posts. Yes, I am evil.

I even commented her posts sometimes, but she went all David Lynch and stuff.

So, the months went by and I lost count on how many times I've rolled my eyes. Recently, she coupled up with this new guy. Oh wow, what happened to "I don't wanna couple up with anyone." Ok, so you coupling up is your business and I don't have a say in it. Fine. But please, for the love of all that is good, stop beromen on Facebook laaa. 24/7!! God!! I know that you two are a couple, and you wanna bermanja manja and stuff, but please, limit them to text messages, okay? I mean, this is Facebook, a place where the whole world can see you naked. I have a lot of friends who are in a relationship, but they at least have the decency to not strut their stuffs on Facebook. The only way they let people know that they are in a relationship is by updating their status to "in a relationship with ..." on the side of their profile. That's it. Satisfying enough. But no, not these two. Nuh-uh. 24/7 beromen. Tak penat ke? (See? I'm using Malay now) Whatever you say to your partner, make it private. Have you no pity on me? What if my eyes roll out of their sockets? Geez!!

So, last night, I posted something on my Facebook about this issue. I didn't write the girl's name, of course. But then, siapa yang gosok gigi dengan cili, sendiri mau tau la. I think the girl knows that I wrote about her. Well, I don't mind. I don't need to kiss your ass just because you want everybody to know you're in a relationship.

I wrote this not because I feel angry. No, far from it. I dunno, maybe because I know that there are many people out there trying to wipe other people's ass, but nobody's really standing up for it.

What I'm trying to say is, if you wanna be in a relationship, then do so. But damn, don't beromen on Facebook. It gets messy.

Anyway, this guy's awesome.


Maybe my next post will be about him. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?