Monday, May 31, 2010

Its A Big Club,And You Ain't In It

Ask yourself a very important question. What is the most efficient and effective way to control the world? A simple question with a two-word answer

Mind control

You know how us citizens are supposed to feel and react when told what is happening to this country, especially when it comes to politics? The way we were ordered,the way we were instructed by the government to feel about the things that are happening around us? Well, I don't feel THAT way. You see, I tell ya, my mind doesn't work that way. I have this moronic thing I like to do which is called thinking, and I'm not a very good Malaysian because I like to form my own opinions. I don't just roll over when I'm told to. Sad to say most Malaysians roll over on command, but not me. I have certain rules that I live by. My first rule is that I don't believe anything the government tells me. NOTHING. Zilch. Secondly, I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country because I know that its all just a game of politics. Tell more lies to get more support and in the end, rule the country by those lies. You gotta realize that most of the time, they function as an unofficial public relationship agency for the government of Malaysia. So I don't listen to them, I don't REALLY believe in my country, and I gotta tell you folks, I don't get all "choked up" about that 1Malaysia crap. Sorry, but the truth is very hard to accept, right?

Now, to balance the scale, I would like to talk about some things that bring us together. Things that point out our similarities instead of our differences, because that's all you hear about in our country, our DIFFERENCES. That's all the media and the politicians are ever talking about, the things that separate us, things that make us different from one another.

The following words were taken from George Carlin, a comedian in 1991, and one can swear that he is talking about our current events.

" This is the way the ruling class operates in any society. They try to divide the rest of the people. They keep the low and middle class fighting with each other, so that they, the rich, can run off with all the fucking money. Fairly simple thing happens at work. They will talk about anything that separates us: race, religion, etc, in order to keep us fighting with each other so that THEY can keep going to the bank. you know how I describe the economic and social class in any country? The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes. The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work. The poorer there, just to scare the shit out of the middle class."

However, there's a reason for this. There's a reason why the education sucks. There's a reason why corruption occurs everywhere. Sadly, its a reason that could never be fixed and could never, never get any better. Don't look for it. Be happy with what you've got. This is because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the big, wealthy, business industries that control everything and make the important decisions for us nowadays. Forget the politicians. They're irrelevant in this matter. Politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have the freedom of choice. Well, guess what? You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They OWN you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the important corporations, they've long since bought and pay for the senate, and they even got the judges in their back pockets, and they also own the all the big media companies so that they can control just about all the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls, people! They spend billions of money every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want our population of citizens to be capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. That's right, and you know something? They don't want anyone smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and think about how badly they're being screwed while they just follow every single command without ever considering the situation. They don't want that. You know what they want? They want 'obedient' workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to possibly accept all these increasingly shittier jobs, the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime, and the vanishing pension that disappears the moment you go to collect it. Now, they're coming for your social security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back. And you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all from you, sooner or later. This is because they OWN this place. Face it, for we are just pawns in the game.

Its a disappointment, really, to see how many people are being deceived by such a big lie. The saddest thing about history, is how often it keeps repeating itself.

George Carlin said it correct: "Its a big club, and you ain't in it."

In memory of George Carlin: 1937-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?