Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Everything's Going Smooth ^^

Okayyyy totes, when was the last time I wrote here anyway? My guess would be more than one month.

Wow... I never thought that once my second year here starts, I'd be so bloody busy. Well, as busy as I am here, I still have the time to laugh and hang out with all my friends. Its been a wonderful one month here already. My relationship with almost everyone in my class is getting better and better. People who seldom talked to me before are now saying "Hi" and waving their hands at me whenever they see me. Its a good feeling, by the way. Its not an especially great feeling though. Just, its the kind of feeling that you get when you know that you've changed for the better and improved yourself to everyone's eyes. I haven't skipped any class on purpose since the beginning of this semester, except for one in which I overslept. Thank goodness someone sent me an sms and that woke me up. I don't really have much to talk about now. Just, this semester, I'm feeling especially happy and satisfied with myself.

Things I wanna do this sem:

1) I've already started studying early, although not much. So, I'm hoping to get a good GPA this sem.

2) I wanna hang out more with Izzah and just have fun, talk, and laugh all day long

3) I wanna make a good impression on everyone, though I dunno how

Well, thats it.. I think I'm happy enough and things are just getting better and better. Haha. That's it for now, just a simple post by me

Toodles! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?