Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nothing Much, Just Out Of Boredom

So, ummmmm... the quiz is on Tuesday, eh?

Oh, well.. There's always time for....


Hehehehehe. Well, its been a long time since I've gobbled down these babies. Because of that, I ate one of these last week, yesterday, and I'm gonna add one more tonight....and I hope I won't laugh too hard while eating it tonight.

-_-"

Aaaanywayyy.. I'm just taking a break from my studies right now. Studying too long is not good, for me at least. So, there's actually no point in updating my blog right now for I don't have any ideas whatsoever on what to write. I'm just...writing.

Its also been a long, long, looooong time since I've written anything I'm truly proud of. The last one was the one I wrote for the public speaking competition thingy. What was the topic about again? Ummmmm... If I'm not mistaken, the topic was "Metamorphosis of Humans". That was like, the only one where I poured out my heart and soul while writing it. I don't really have the mood to write anything like that right now. I probably will, someday. Just, not at the moment

Oh well, back to studying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?