Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Having FUN!

Ayo, fellow readers. I'm here now, sitting in front of my lappie, which is on my study desk, dusty and all. I've studied for quite some time, Biochemistry and Antimicrobial Therapy. After some time, I got tired. So, I listened to some Eminem songs and here I am now, updating my blog.

Just get a load of these hawachawabungas:

Chlortetracycline,

oxytetracycline,

demeclocycline,

minocycline,

doxycycline,

glycylcycline,

oxacillin,

cloxacillin,

ticarcillin,

piperacillin,

carbanecillin,

cefalexin,

cefalotin,

cefazolin,

cefradine,

cefamandole,

ceforanide,

ceftazidine.


Ummmm... yeahhhhhhhh.... So this is what a pharmacy life feels like. Sweet....

I am entrusted to memorise every possible name of each and every drug, right down to their pharmacokinetics, mechanism of action, possible side effects they may cause, and the interactions they can have with food or other drugs. Its interesting and fun, no doubt. But I have to start taking things seriously. This is not just for the finals, hell no. If I give the wrong drug to the wrong patient, bye-bye mah...

Anyway, about the drugs, its interesting to know that there are tons upon tons of drugs that have been produced, and tons more that will be coming into the market. I mean, this really is a big news for me, even as a pharmacy student. Knowing this stuff is like, wow... What's more, learning about it is pure interesting, indeed. This is especially true when it is being taught by Prof Syed. Just, mind blowing at its most awesome stage. I learn much, I was able to remember almost everything taught by him. For instance, he kept stressing in each of his class, that ticarcillin, piperacillin and carbanecillin are anti-pseudomonal drugs (maybe...I dunno.Lolz) , and that made me remember them even more as each day passes. This is like, brand new knowledge for me, and I vowed to give my most full attention during his lesson, or any other lecturer's class for that matter.

I am happy enough the way things are now, actually. I laugh a lot. I study too, at least earlier compared to last semester. If I maintain the way things are, or if things improve, I'm sure this sem, and the ones following will be fun for me, I guess. I dunno, I'm using the word 'fun' a lot lately. Is a pharmacist supposed to have fun? Hell if I know. I'm a person, a normal one. I am having fun, and I'm letting myself loose this sem. It feels good. I've been hanging out with Izzah a lot, eating sushi ( I know how to use chopsticks now. Yay! ), laughing at coffee bean, laughing at every simple thing we talked about, right down to the hilarity of a cat's name. Yes, I am crazy. We are crazy. I love it. We are having fun, in this roller-coaster world.

I'm also improving my relationships with other people too. People who used to never talk to me, or not talk to me that much, are now talking to me, cracking jokes and whatnot. Maybe I'm not their first choice in everything, but at least I know i have made a change in myself. That's the first step, I guess. When you wanna improve your relationship with other people, you have to first change yourself to become a better person than how you were before. I'm not saying that I am becoming better, for that is up to others to judge. I'm just saying that I am trying, and I feel the positive outcome, and its been a long time since I've had so much fun, since I've felt so happy. Like I said, I may not be the first choice to other people's eyes. However, does that even matter when I already have my own first choice, and in turn, I'm also the first choice to someone else? My point is, life here is getting better for me, in terms of every aspect. I just hope that it will last for a very long time, for as long as possible. :)

And yes, people around the world, here's the announcement you all have been waiting for:

I.AM.FAT

Toodles ^^
ps: I'm not in the denial stage anymore, eh? eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?