Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ok,last nite really sucked.the rehearsal,i mean.what happened to me?that song was like,one of the top songs in my life and i already memorised the lyrics.but what happened?why did i forget?damn it.and why were my hand movements were like those of penguins?that really sucked.
after the rehearsal,i was like "what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk......" Yeah..
well,thank the heavens today im free the whole day.so i better take this oppoturnity to practice.
i better lose myself in the music
its the moment
i own it
i better never let it go
i only get one shot
do not miss my chance to blow
this oppoturnity comes once in a lifetime
yeah....i kinda forgot how much this chorus part of the song means to me in my life
sigh....
i cant give up now
adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?