Thursday, December 31, 2009

Interested

Sem 2 looks to be very promising for me.Why?Well,for starters,I can finally learn subjects that I can apply pharmaceutical knowledge in.Dosage form,pharmacology and communication skills in pharmacy.What's more important is these subjects are fun.For me,that is.I'm most interested in dosage form.Maybe because I can understand what Madam Yvonne is teaching.Not to say that I don't understand what other lecturers are teaching,but I understand hers the most by far.Seniors said that this subject is going to be the toughest to score,but what the heck.I'll give it my best shot anyway.
Dr Azmi teaches communication skills.Too bad his class is only for 2 hours a week.And just one day!We haven't been to the pharmacy store yet,so i do not know what to expect.Dr Azmi is fun,so I guess I'll be enjoying it after all.
Pharmacology class hasn't started yet.I'm hoping for it to be interesting though.Haha.
16/1 : Pharmaliday.I'm looking forward to that.
17/1 : Pharmnite.I went for the interview to be an emcee for that event.I blabbered all the way through.I dont know how's the result gonna be,but I don't really mind.I've already bought one Padini shirt for the event along with a vest.I don't care what other people want to say about my attire.I love it.
And Green Lung Carnival.Not much info on this event yet.But still,I'm looking forward to it.
This sem is not gonna be so bad after all,it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?