Thursday, December 31, 2009

An army

Its weird,life.Just when you thought the world is crumbling apart into nothingness around you,fate comes in and turns the whole situation around for you.
I was scared,literally.Scared that my past will come back and put my life into misery.The past still haunted me,day in and day out.I thought that i have to face this problem alone,that no one in this world can help me.However,I've forgotten one thing.I have you.I have them.I have friends.I have friends that are ready to help me anytime as long as I voice out my problems to them.
My family.
Izzah.
Ravi.
Mahesa.
Yeong.
Paul.
Shahir.
Zul.
Izreen.
Areena.
Hemas.
Tan Shu Feng.
Qi Hann.
Kar Yee.
Jie Zi.
Brian.
Dev.
Desmond.
Jasper.
Tan Ze Chien.
Terence.
Vicky.
Shuta.
Sung Ching
These are the people I trust THE most.Maybe I left out some names.Sorry about that.
Most of the names I've mentioned know martial arts.Tae Kwan Do,Taichi,Wushu,and Aikido.I know some martial arts myself.I used to learn Tae kwan do.However,I guess I am more towards sword fighting.Now,I am learning on how to defend myself using a nunchaku,in which,I guess I still suck at it.Haha.
My point is,I have a literal army by my side.People who will defend me when I am in a pinch.I guess I should start studying now.Hehe.
Special thanks to the first six names on the list.A very special thanks to the second name,and I mean it =)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?