Saturday, March 6, 2010

insanity

Luqman..you've crossed the line..i told you,if u even try to hurt anyone else,i'll tear your face off.im not kidding.you wanna bring out my rage,right?look,i know you're trying to pull off your revenge on me,but i beg you,stop involving everyone else.maybe that's your way of getting through to me.but i beg you,if you want to torture me,then torture only me.i've let her go.in the most stupidest way possible.i know you're reading this,luqman.i bet you're smiling your ass off.who's the real you,anyway?you've done well playing with my head..im becoming crazy,mental,insane.everytime i am in front of my friends,i have to fake a smile just to hide my condition.on the brink of insanity.look,i havent lost.but clearly you are winning.i've lost her because of myself.and because of you.lets settle this fast,man.
either you finish me off
or we settle this mano-a-mano
adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak komen?